Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Replica Wedding Cake Ornament

Since our wedding was not long before Christmas, I kept seeing people sharing pictures of Replica Wedding Cake Ornaments and thought it would be really cool to have one! So I looked up the company, and their ornaments were over $200, waayyyy too much for me to spend on an ornament! So I gave up on that idea.....
Fast forward a couple of months to February.... I saw someone post on a Brides Facebook group that they found a couple of Etsy sellers that make the Wedding Cake Ornaments! So I decided that I would send my picture to her for a quote, and it was super reasonable! At least considering the time put into making one. So I put in my order, and a few months later it arrived! It looks so great! My parents were amazed at the detail when I showed it to them.



Here's a side by side of my real cake and the mini ornament:



Pretty good, right? My dad refused to believe that the ornament wasn't just a picture of my real cake! I'm amazed at the amount of detail she puts into each one! But I would highly recommend her shop to anyone looking to get a Replica Cake Ornament:  https://www.etsy.com/shop/jessieraye

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you! Due to spam, we'll approve comments as soon as possible!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...