Saturday, May 19, 2012

So so many projects!

I think one thing I've learned so far is that I get so excited about a project that we start and then start another one and another one. I think we have at least 5 projects mid-progress. So that's my excuse for being so slow at updates lately. Blogs are hard work to keep up on, but it's fun, so I'm going to try to be better at updating.

So with that being said, here are the projects we are in the middle of-
1. Outdoor seating unit
2. Front yard upgrade
3. Back yard upgrade
4. Sewing project that accompanies the seating unit
5. Laundry room organization

Our goal this weekend is to finish the backyard and get the front yard more finished. The front yard has been kind of done for awhile, we just keep doing small things to it. So I will share soon with what we've done to it, it looks completely different from the original pictures we've shared.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you! Due to spam, we'll approve comments as soon as possible!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...